Wednesday, November 23, 2022 (3:00 PM - 4:00 PM) (GMT+2)
The purpose of the webinar is to introduce members of MEMSA and partner clusters to
- Relevant Occupational Qualifications that have replaced legacy qualifications for artisans, and how these meet the needs of current and future manufacturing;
- The new Mechatronics Technician qualification;
- High tech training and manufacturing facilities available at SEIFSA Skills Centre and Gandhi- Mandela Centre of Specialisation for Artisan Skills in Tshwane South;
- A basic understanding of how the Skills Development Fund and Discretionary Grants can be leveraged to implement training of artisans;
- Thuthukisa's service offering.
MEMSA has invited Thuthukisa to deliver this webinar, based on their work towards making advanced skills available to artisans. Thuthukisa is a specialist advisory, consulting, projects management skills programmes delivery company; among other roles, they operate the SEIFSA Training Centre, and have been closely involved in the Centres of Specialisation Programme.